If you are a fan of motors, this is definitely an experience you would never want to miss!
We’ll take you to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, the brand-NEW Pagani Factory-Museum and the NEW Lamborghini Factory & Museum in Sant’Agata Bolognese with their historical collections. Try your favorite sports car (optional test drive) and enjoy a light lunch (3 courses with wine included) at a typical restaurant, where you can taste the flavors of our region!
Your first stop will be in Sant’Agata Bolognese, the hometown of Lamborghini. Inaugurated in 2016, the new Lamborghini Museum reviews all the important milestones reached by the House of the Raging Bull, with a jump back into the past that has a strong emotional impact on fans of luxury super sports cars. The Murciélago was the first masterpiece displayed in this inspiring location in Italy’s Motor Valley. At its side, gallops a broad collection that includes the Miura S and its iconic “eyelashes”, the 350 GT, the Countach S, the Jalpa, the Espada, the Sesto Elemento, the Reventón and the other exclusive supercars that have turned the Raging Bull into a legend. Engines, models and photos help provide visitors with a complete overview of the history of this automotive saga, which is continuing in the slipstream of Ferruccio Lamborghini’s first visionary idea.
***Guided tour across the assembly lines and the upholstery (about 45 minutes) cunducted by a Lamborghini guide is included***
Next is the brand-new Pagani factory and museum in San Cesario sul Panaro. You will have the privilege to visit the new museum and facility. Pagani Automobili produces exclusive racing and luxury sports cars such as Zonda and Huayra, which is the fastest car in the world and it is completely hand-made! You will be impressed, not only by the sheer beauty of the cars, but most of all by the modest and peaceful atmosphere in the factory.
Enjoy a light lunch with drinks included in a prestigious Maranello restaurant near the Ferrari Factory, then explore the Ferrari Museum, which is located next to the factory and Fiorano test track. The museum traces the heritage of the world’s premier marque. Multimedia displays help explain the exhibits, including race trophies, and cars that include the single‐seater that won Ferrari its first world championship in 1951, and the all‐conquering F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher.
The tour includes:
- transportation by private air-conditioned minivan with professional driver
- pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/accommodation in central Bologna or Bologna Centrale railway station
- Lamborghini Museum & Factory tour
- Pagani Museum & Factory tour
- Ferrari Museum tour in Maranello
- Privileged admittance, tickets and reservation to all attractions,
- light lunch at a local restaurant with wine included
- complimentary bottled water available on the minibus
- Amazing Italy gift
Prices per person:
2 pax: Eur 390,00
3 pax: Eur 330,00
4 pax: Eur 300,00
5-6 pax: Eur 290,00
7-10 pax: Eur 275,00
Group quotations on request.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals can be catered for. Please let us know of any food allergies or dietary restrictions in advance.
- Optimize your time: are you leaving Bologna by train after the tour or do you need to get off at Bologna airport to catch a flight? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you!
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Bologna after 6:20pm to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
- This tour is also available with departure from Florence, Milan and Verona.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence w/5 Star rating
- 16 Years of activity
- 65K + Happy Customers
- 13K + Delivered Tours
- 500+ Events organized
- Destination experts for Emilia Romagna and Bologna
- Rewarded by Travel Experts: Fodors, Viator, Lonely Planet, Booking.com, Expedia, GetYourGuide, TripAdvisor
- Proudly affiliated with: ETOA, Confindustria Emilia Romagna, Fiavet, Emilia Romagna – Land with a Soul, Bologna Convention Bureau, Città Metropolitana di Bologna